Apple House Guest London Heathrow is situated minutes from Heathrow Airport, making it a perfect base for stopovers or for travelling to and from London. The Guest House is also close to Windsor Castle and Royal Park, Twickenham International Rugby, Legoland and Chessington World of Adventures.
Nearby Points of Interest
- London Heathrow International Airport (1.2 mi)
- Official Heathrow Airport website - live flight times and updates, arrivals and departures, news, advice, and parking.
- Amadeus Heathrow (0.9 mi)
- Amadeus - your technology partner - is the world's leading supplier of IT solutions that enable success in the travel and tourism industry
- Heathrow Express (1.2 mi)
- The fastest way between Central London and Heathrow Airport.
Central London's Paddington Station to Heathrow Central Terminals 1 & 3 in just 15 minutes every 15 minutes, with Terminal 5 taking a further 4 minutes.
The free transfer service to Terminal 4, departing every 15 minutes, can be reached in 4 minutes from Heathrow Central.
150 Heathrow Express services run every day.
16,000 passengers daily.
Carried over 60 million people since launch in June 1998.
Single tickets in Express clas
- London Heathrow Airport Excess Baggage Company (1.2 mi)
- Excess Baggage is the leading name in unaccompanied baggage shipping and the preferred choice for student shipping, expatriates, international removals and businessmen and women moving around the globe. Specialists in excess and unaccompanied baggage for over 25 years, we now manage over 50,000 shipments a year to and from over 300 countries and territories worldwide, so we feel we know a little about moving your personal effects safely overseas.
- Swissport Cargo (2 mi)
- The award-winning Swissport Ground Handling business currently provides passenger and ramp handling at over 125 stations worldwide and serves in excess of 118 million passengers per annum. Today, Swissport is recognised as the biggest independent global ground services provider with the largest number of hub and LCC base operations globally.
- DNATA Cargo (1.2 mi)
- dnata UK is the largest independent cargo handler at Heathrow and processing more than 320,000 tonnes of air cargo per annum for our major international airline customers
LEAVE THE M25 AT JUNCTION 15 ONTO THE M4. LEAVE THE M4 AT JUNCTION 4 ON THE SPUR ROAD TOWARDS HEATHROW AIRPORT. TAKE THE FIRST LEFT OFF TOWARDS THE A4, ONTO THE BATH ROAD (A4 TO LONDON). GO THROUGH THE 2 SETS OF TRAFFIC LIGHTS TURN ONTO NEW ROAD IMMEDIATLY AFTER THE RADISSON EDWARDIAN HOTEL FOLLOW THE ROAD TO THE END AND IN FRONT YOUL WILL SEE THE PHEASANT PUB (WEST END LANE) TURN LEFT ONTO WEST END LANE AND WE ARE NUMBER 165 SECOND HOUSE AFTER CROFT CLOSE..LOOK OUT FOR THE SIGN APPLE HOUSE
Heathrow Airport(1.5mi, 2.4km)
How to get to Apple House Guesthouse Heathrow Airport
Best option is to use the underground as far as Heathrow Terminal 1,2 and 3 and call a local taxi service 0208 571 1717 as the cost for a taxi would be £9 to £11) or from Heathrow Central Bus Station get the free bus number 285 , 111 or 140 as far as The Radisson Edwardian International Hotel from there you would need to walk to Apple House. We do not recommend the Free bus option if you have lots of luggage.